The use of the website www.transpose.ch equals to your consent to the following conditions, whose French version prevails:
- The website www.transpose.ch is the property of TRANSPOSE SA, with its office in Avenue Calas 8, 1206 Geneva, Switzerland.
- It consists of a set of pages that can be viewed by following the hyperlinks within the website. The following are an integral part of this website: the visual identity, the software development and all the information contained on the website, intended to present the company TRANSPOSE SA, its branches and affiliates in Switzerland and worldwide, as well as its services.
- The information presented on the website has only descriptive and informative value and is not legally binding. It can be modified at any time by the website owner without any obligation to inform the users. Your continued use of the website following changes is worth acceptance of these changes.
- Access to the www.transpose.ch website requires an Internet connection. There is no obligation for TRANSPOSE SA to make it available.
- TRANSPOSE SA excludes all liability regarding the availability or unavailability of information or access to/from www.transpose.ch.
- The website does not claim to present our services in an exhaustive and precise manner. It is possible that services presented here are no longer relevant or that services offered by TRANSPOSE SA do not appear on the website www.transpose.ch
- Intellectual Property Rights and Licence
- All trademarks, both registered and unregistered, commercial signs, logos, business names, copyrights, all database rights and any other intellectual property rights of any kind, as well as those relating to the underlying software code, are the property of TRANSPOSE SA. The rights arising from licences that TRANSPOSE SA may grant to its partners remain reserved.
- It is forbidden to third parties to copy or use images, texts and information from or related to the website without the express written agreement of TRANSPOSE SA.
- TRANSPOSE SA reserves the right to take action before the competent court, as stated below, for repairs and/or stoppage of the disturbance.
- Data Protection
- Unless expressly requested by an officer of TRANSPOSE SA and except for the purpose of placing an order you should not provide personal data through the website www.transpose.ch.
- Accounts and Security
- You should never share your account details created on www.transpose.ch. You are entirely responsible for the activity conducted through your account, including transactions made.
- Limitation of Liability
- In any case and to the extend permitted by the applicable law, TRANSPOSE SA shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or immaterial loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising from the use or access to the website, including loss of profit or the like, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise resulting from the use of the website www.transpose.ch.
- 6TRANSPOSE SA is not held liable for damage or alterations of equipment, including, without limitation, any computer hardware, mobile devices or mobile phones, as a result of the use of the website www.transpose.ch.
- Our website may refer to third-party websites that are not maintained by TRANSPOSE SA. We exclude any responsibility for the content of these websites.
- This Agreement shall remain in force as long as you use our website. You can discontinue its use at any time. Moreover, TRANSPOSE SA can close its website at any time, without any obligation to inform the users and without legal obligations towards them.
- Opposable Use of the Website
- The above conditions are supposed to be known and accepted. No one can avail himself/herself/itself from his/her/its lack of knowledge in order to bring action against TRANSPOSE SA.
- Partial Nullity
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, only such provision will be void. The remainder of the Agreement shall stand fully enforceable.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by Swiss law. The place of jurisdiction is in Geneva.
Revised and approved in Geneva
22 October 2018